Tuesday, 15 June 2010
01:26 | Posted by maniania | Edit Post
Born in London in 1958, Ray emigrated to Toronto with his family. He’s worked as a 3D effects artist on various sci-fi and fantasy projects, but has spent the last five years working solely on his own artwork.
“In my work I create a window into a place that is a sanctuary or small heaven, or Eden, for troubled memories and disquiet spirits” RC
VISIT MY NEW BLOG
MY NEW BLOG
Charles de Lint
- Joshua Jordan for German Elle
- Île de la Mode
- TINKER BELLE’S FOREST
- Wendy Bevan photography 2
- Wendy Bevan photography
- Links à la Mode
- Ray Caesar art
- A Matter Of Taste by Fulvio Bonavia
- Famous designers quotes
- Patrycja Gardygajlo for Allure Korea June 2010
- För Sverige i Tiden
- Edita Vilkeviciute & Anna Maria Jagodzinska by Cra...
- Denise Grünstein photography
- Bon Apetit!
- by Jimmy Backius
- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
- THEATRE PRODUCTS S/S 2010
- Somarta 2010 S/S by Tamae Hirokawa
- ▼ June (18)