Tuesday, 20 July 2010
21:32 | Posted by maniania | Edit Post
Myoe Win Aung was born in Myanmar's capital city Yangon in 1972. He started painting in 1989, and then studied at the State School of Fine Art in Yangon graduating in Painting in 1992. To improve his understanding and techniques, he also studied under the master artists U Lun Gywe, U Kyaw Lay, U Mya Aye and U Thit Lwin Soe.
He now works as a full-time artist and his preferred mediums are water colour and oil, his themes drawn from the daily life in Myanmar with monks and nuns, buffalo carts in the rain, and scenes of family at work and play.
VISIT MY NEW BLOG
MY NEW BLOG
Charles de Lint
- Enjoy the moment
- Children in Morgan Weistling's paintings
- Fashion dolls by Alexandra Koukinova
- Alexandra Koukinova dolls
- Martin Bulinya art
- Looks from New York Fashion Week: Fall 2010
- Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia
- Universal Coverage
- Myoe Win Aung art
- Vlad Voloshin "Wicked Dames"
- Alexi Lumbomirski for German Vogue December 08
- Eugenio Recuenco photography 2
- Eugenio Recuenco photography
- Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2010
- Paris, Je T'aime
- ▼ July (15)